BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
CRICOS CODE: 107011H
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have supervisory performance accountabilities. Individuals in these roles carry out a mix of specialist and moderately complex administrative or operational tasks that require self-development skills.
They use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
NOTE: Total fee that a student has to pay typically includes tuition and non-tuition fees. All applicable fees will be advised in writing, and agreed to, prior to enrolment. A current Fee Schedule is also provided on this website.
Tuition fees once agreed will not change for the duration of the course. Some of the fees (e.g. the Enrolment Fee above) may not be refundable. Refer to our Fee Refund Policy for information on refunds.
Contact us if you have any questions or queries regarding this course, the enrolment process, or any other aspect of your enrolment.
Other entry requirements apply.
ALTEC College conducts pre-enrolment needs analysis to best tailor the course and support services to all the candidates. A pre-enrolment interview may also be required. Information for student support, including LLND and learning support, can be found here.
To attain Certificate IV in Business, you will need to complete;
Total number of units = 12
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 - Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 - Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
- BSBOPS403 - Apply business risk management process
- BSBOPS402 - Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBSTR402 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMKG433 - Undertake marketing activities
International students: ALTEC College offers various intakes throughout the year. International students can enter the course at any of these intakes, subject to meeting entry requirements.
The intakes are also published in ALTEC College’s Academic Calendar.
Pathways into this qualification
Candidates may enter the qualification through a number of entry points including:
Pathways from this qualification
After achieving this qualification candidates may undertake:
Please Note: The pathways are not prerequisites; rather a reference point that can be utilised by ALTEC when determining the suitability for enrolment with prospective learners. For additional details please refer Entry Requirements.