ALTEC College’s Student Admission and Enrolment Policy guides the procedure for approving admission applications and enrolling international students in the relevant courses or units of competency.
Candidates are considered on the basis of course entry requirements, including English Language skills requirement. Entry to ALTEC College award courses assumes proficiency in English. English proficiency must be demonstrated by an applicant for admission to ALTEC College by the following:
- A recent IELTS academic test overall band score of 5.5, with no sub-score less than 5.0
- Generally, a successful completion of a final year high school qualification (Year 12)
- Course-specific pre-requisite and entry requirements
- Pre-training candidate needs analysis
- Preferred pathways
ALTEC offers various intakes throughout the year and candidates may enter the course at any of these intakes, subject to meeting all the entry requirements.
- Photo ID: Passport
- Copies of previous transcripts, testamur, or any other formal or informal awards/achievements
- Valid English proficiency evidence
- Applicant Pre-enrolment Self-assessment form
- Address and current contact details
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) or USI Consent Form
Additional documents may be required as per course entry requirements
Contact our Student Admissions team for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org