With its vibrant, culturally-diverse, and positive learning environment, ALTEC College is one of the preferred destinations for the international students from around the world. Students now have a choice of Melbourne or Hobart locations with a range of pathway courses at both the campuses.
At ALTEC College, we have a client and student-focussed approach to training with a strong realisation of VET skills courses as potential pathways for;
- Higher education with advanced or standing credits
- Knowledge and skill development/enhancement;
- Global employment and career opportunities; and
- Professional development
We have developed courses that focus on quality learning outcomes and pathways in a range of fields from certificate to advanced diploma levels.
ALTEC College offers;
- Courses in business, management, marketing, accounting, information technology, and hospitality
- Packaged and pathway courses leading to higher education degrees at partner institutions and universities
- Excellent student support, including learning support
Our student community enjoys;
- Modern, fully-equipped and refurbished campuses
- CBD/City location
- Excellent student facilities and amenities
- Professional and friendly services
- Course and career information and advice
- Highly qualified and trained staff
- Allowable online learning component (up to 33% of a course load within a term)
- Student and learning support
- A vibrant and friendly student community
- Safe and secured learning environment
In this section, you will find information for both current and prospective students.
Education and training services for international students are guided by the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, or ESOS Act, which establishes legislative requirements and standards for the quality assurance of education and training institutions offering courses to international students who are in Australia on a student visa. ESOS also provides tuition fee protection for international students.
Prospective students can find information on the ESOS Framework in this section – Click Here.
This section also provides important information on fees, pathways, academic requirements, and orientation program among other information.
For further information, contact our friendly staff for a prompt response.