Why Study at ALTEC College?
Selecting an appropriate course of study for future goals and objectives could be difficult for many of us. We understand that this is an important decision in your life. Our endeavour is to help you make an informed decision by giving you all the required information and also why studying at ALTEC College can be a unique experience.
Our commitment towards uncompromised quality in the delivery of education and training and continuous improvement policy places us at a distinctive position within the sector. Our courses, delivery strategies, on-campus student facilities, staff members, and student services are all designed with a view to create a positive, stimulating, and a vibrant learning environment to help you achieve your intended goals.
Download our current Course Prospectus to help you make an informed choice about your course options and facilities at ALTEC College.
Information on our campuses is as below.
Located in the heart of CBD, Melbourne Campus is modern and fully equipped with the latest technology and resources to provide the best student experience. This is a brand new campus and has been specifically designed keeping students at the heart of it.
This campus is spread over an entire level, boasts top student facilities and resources including;
- Seven (7) lecture rooms equipped with computers
- Dedicated computer lab for Information and Communication Technology and Networking faculties
- Student support area
- Student breakout area
- Student library
- Free WiFi
The Hobart campus is located in the heart of CBD with the world-famous Salamanca Market and the glorious Hobart Waterfront within walking distance.
The campus is located within an education precinct with a number of colleges and educational institutions in the vicinity, providing an opportunity to mingle with the overseas student community and making new friends. Restaurants, shops, malls, cinemas, and other entertainment venues are all just a few minutes away. The campus provides;
- Four spacious lecture rooms
- Student lounge and recreation room with kitchenette
- Computer nooks and workstations around the campus
- On-campus reference library
Facilities at Campuses
- Modern and prestigious campus (first opened in 2010)
- Fully networked campus with modern networking hardware
- High speed broadband and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Spacious and tastefully furnished lecture rooms and computer labs
- Projector and audio-visual equipment in each lecture room and lab
- Kitchenette for students
- Student lounge with TV and seating
- Student computers
- Printing and photocopying facilities
- A fully resourced library covering key subject areas of the college
ALTEC College provides a positive and a vibrant learning environment to all its students.